Artistry in Wood: Impeccable Hardwood Flooring
Great design, like great art and architecture, has the power to transform our world and lift us up. Wood, with its organic and intricately patterned grains, has inspired artists and artisans, designers and architects for millennia.
For today’s discerning homeowners, fine hardwood flooring lends a mark of distinction to any room. Lauzon flooring is exclusive to Marques Homes in Kingston and the surrounding area.
The warmth and comfort of wood
For 30 years we have dedicated ourselves to marrying the artistry of finely crafted wood with the science of producing resilient, naturally comfortable and – equally important – comforting floors.
This allows us to manufacture unparalleled hardwood flooring in an impeccable array of woods, tones, and colors. Lauzon floors compliment any style, from urban minimalist through classic contemporary to more traditional décors. Each of our collections offers refined elegance.
Beauty & balance in forestry stewardship
The beauty of a wood floor begins with a sapling. At Lauzon, we take pride in the sustainable stewardship that guides us through the entire process, from forest to floor.
Long before it was fashionable, we were dedicated to building a business that embodies best practices in environmental and social responsibility. With the latest advances in science and manufacturing, our Pure Genius hardwood floors even help make your home a healthier living space, adding to your sense of well-being.
Our designers understand your relationship with the surfaces you and your family walk on, rest on, play on and live on. When you choose our exemplary comfort and visual appeal you are choosing to minimize your environmental footprint, too.
Our Green Products
We have invested heavily in R&D to bring you variety and choice in products that will enhance existing structures and allow new ones to meet LEED certification.
- All our hardwood floors are CARB phase 2 compliant, which is the strictest norm in the industry
- No solvents are used in our manufacturing processes
- All our hardwood floors are free of VOCs and formaldehyde agents
- All our hardwood floors have been tested according to the ASTM D6007-02 standards for formaldehyde emission
- Our Titanium finish uses an advanced antimicrobial treatment to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi
- We recently introduced Pure Genius a revolutionary smart floor technology that actually helps purify the air in your home
- Our products can be used for LEED credits in building projects
- We offer a selection of FSC®-certified products – such as our Canadian Hard Maple who benefits from the industry’s shortest carbon trail
- We use only raw material that meet the strictest environmental, harvesting and legal standards
- We are Lacey Act compliant